Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 08/22/2010)

Question: There's a little boy standing in the middle of a road, crying. How would you handle this situation?






I'd talk to him, give him some candy,
then go to the police and ask policemen to handle him.





"What happened?! Just tell me your story...
What happened to you?!" ← Yes, I'm this persistent.





I'd try to do a Kame-kame-ha for him.





I'd try to handle him with a smile.
With my best one (〟>_<〟)





I think I'd wonder what happened to him, but I
probably wouldn't try to talk to him and just
vanish away from the place... (laughs)





I'd talk to him. Listen to his story.





What happened?!





It's okay to cry.
[Note: LinLin wrote "Namidacchi ni nareba ii", the first line of Morning Musume's song "Namidacchi"]

Original Japanese text is here.

1 comment:

  1. wuahahaha ,, Reina kejem bnget XD ..
    hmm ,,
    erii !! , gw jg mau donk di kame-kame Ha! XD

    ReplyDelete