Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 08/29/2010)

Question: I actually commute to school by bike, but could you let us know any ways to kill time on the train? (≧▽≦)







Listening to music, of course!!
And while listening...observing people!! (^^)





Music...Wait!!
I'm observing people!!





I'd be happy if you would read a book.
I'm sure you can come across a really fantastic book.





I'm reading the extremely popular(!!!)
Michishige Sayumi blog.





Checking my Otsukareena blog while listening to music.





I'm always listening to music! And observing people (^^)





Sleep!
[Note: She wrote that as an order, not a statement]




Sleep please. GussuRinrin.
[Note: GussuRinrin is a combination of "gussuri" (an onomatopoetic word for "deep sleep") and "Lin Lin"]

Original Japanese text is here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment