Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pocket Morning weekly Q&A (week of 08/08/2010)

Question: The festival season is starting. What kind of food will you eat at the food stalls?



   
 


Apple candies (^^)





Character-shaped castella (>▽<)ノ





Anzu candies. Always cheers me up ↑↑





IKAgeso. I get bewitched by the smell and then...
IKAshiteru (I'll let loose)!!!! BalalaIKA~♪





I'd probably buy some potato-related foods ☆
Just hearing about festivals makes my
tension go up ♪ So cool (laughs)





Strawberry candies ☆ I'll definitely eat that!!!
But it's hard to find at Tokyo festivals, bad luck (; ;)





Soft-serve ice cream.
Yoghurt flavor is especially good.





Roasted potatoes.

Original Japanese text is here.
 

2 comments:

  1. nice blog...
    tapi terlalu berat buat buka blognya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thx
    berat yah ?
    gomen gomen ...
    ini juga gw lagi belajaran buat blog

    heheh :D

    ReplyDelete