Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sayumi's birthday . Cake♪



 




At the end of rehearsal today…




While they were checking Ai-chan’s position for her song,



The studio lights went Bzzt!Out,


I couldn’t see Ai-chan’s cute face(┳◇┳)


Then,


There was HAPPY BIRTHDAY music~

 It’s a day early but the other members and all the staff wished me a happy birthday!
I’m sooo sooooo soooo happpyyy(*^o^*)!!



But it’s also kinda really embarassing (->_<-)




They told me to state one aspiration!…



“To do my best as myself”



that’s what I said.



Yup! That’s Sayumi’s honest feelings right now(^o^)/

It’s not impossible, I am myself, I want to go forward my way(^_^)v




We ate the cake with everyone scrambling for it♪

It was really good♪♪♪

I’m really blessed.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment