Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 07/11/2010)


Question: Imagine you're alone in an elevator when it suddenly stops, the lights go down, and you're left in darkness. What would you do?  



 
 


Cry.





I'm not too comfortable with tight spaces,
so I might start panicking...I'd phone someone first.





I'd first start thinking about what I'd do
if I needed to go to the toilet.





Update my blog.





Ring the emergency bell!!!
That's the only thing you could do, right? (laughs)





Press the phone button!!!
Scream my lungs off!!
Kick the door!!!





I'd press the emergency button,
and if I'm not out of signal,
I'd take my mobile out and do something.





I'd sing to myself so I won't feel scared,
and look for an exit!



      

No comments:

Post a Comment