Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 07/18/2010)

Question: On what occasions does your tension [excitement level] go up?





When a song I like gets played in a
CAFE or restaurant!! I go like FU↑↑





When I go to a theme park and a character
I like suddenly appears.





When I see umeboshi and start to drool instantly!!





Whenever work goes well for me ↑↑↑





When I put music on shuffle and the
song I like starts to play. The moment the
intro starts, my tension goes way up (->▽<-)





When there is a delicious-looking katsu or karaage
in my lunchbox!! Or whenever I find some
dog/lion/tiger related item ♪♪





1. Winter and summer holidays
2. When I watch some footage of my favorite artist





When I get to hear everyone's loud cheering
like "Kyaaa" or "Oooo".

Original Japanese text is here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment