Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 10/24/2010)

Question: How do you decide what hairdo to use during concerts?


 


By my mood (^^)





By what mood I'm in that day.





The most important thing is how well
I can dance with it. Now that you mention it,
I've been like that since I joined.





I'm always checking Junjun's so we don't
copy each other (laughs) ...Just joking↑
...it usually depends on the mood I'm in that day.





I try to put it up so it looks flashy!!!





I think it depends on what make-up I'm wearing
that day, and the time I have to spend on it.
Sometimes I can make it curly, but when
there's no time, I'll go with straight.





I try not to copy my senpais.





I try not to copy my senpais,
and it has to be a hairdo I can
set up well by myself.


Original Japanese text is here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment